Sunday, May 27, 2007

Where did the time go???

Wow! It;'s been a week since my last blog entry. Where did the time go? I guess it's been a busy week. I had a craft fair last saturday. It was a horrible day for an outdoor craft show - very cold for May and lots of rain.A lot of vendors left early, but I stuck it out until about 3pm (scheduled to end at 4) when the rest of the vendors started to pack up. The rain and cold weather made it a slow and less than profittable show,but all in all, it was a good experience.
It was the first year for this venue; they hope to do it again next year. And with the low space fee and great potential exposure - the location was great - I'll definately be back next year. If it had been a sunny, warm day, the customers would have been there. I hope to do a lot more venues this summer. Boltwood Marketplace in Amherst (MA) seems to be a good one as well as the Ware Farmers Market.
So, if you should be in the Western Mass location, check out these and other great venues for locally made and grown products/produce.

SIDE NOTE: Tomorrow I start a short story which I feel is very touching and thought provoking. So please drop in again to read and give feedback. ~hearts~

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

Dear Tian:

Thank you very much for your comments on my blog! I truly appreciate hearing from you!

Your work is great! Keep on blogging and making cool jewelry. You are so right - time just flies by and before you know it, it is one week later!

I can't wait to hear the story you are working on !

-- sebastian