Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Listing

I have been working like crazy over the past few weeks to create new pieces for the Open House I had last weekend and for a craft show I have coming up on Saturday. I don't think this craft show will be huge, but it's my first one in over a year and it's for a really awesome cause. The show is to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network being put on by Walmart in Westfield, MA. Even though I, like a lot of people do not support Walmart for all the cheap labor used to manufacture it's products, I think this is a good thing that they are doing to raise money and awareness. So I am listing a few of my designs on here for everyone to see. I hope you all like them. Once the show is over, I will post the outcome. Already the weather forecast is calling for rain, so you should be able to guess how this will all go down. Wish me luck. Happy Blogging
~Tian