Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Beginnings...

Hello ALL and Welcome to my first entry of my first blog... My name is Tian. I am a stay-at-home mother of a 3 year old perfect little boy, Aidan and a wife of almost 6 years to my wonderful husband Daniel. I create handcrafted (many one-of-a-kind) jewelry and knit/crochet accessories. You can find some of my work online at www.freewebs.com/beautifuldesignsbytian and www.beautifuldesigns.etsy.com. I hope I will be able to share a part of me on here, letting you get to know me and what I am thinking. So... what do one SAY and DO on their first entry? I guess there are no set processes on blogging, so I will just try to be myself. Scary, huh?

Well, I had been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. It seems to be the new "IT" thing. That isn't why I wanted to do it, but that was the motivation for actually doing it. I have a lot to say, just from things - negative and positives - that I see around me. So I hope that I will be able to get on here at least once a day to vent or impart some wisdom.

Check out my blog often as I will be adding great stories, daily happenings, and most importantly - ultra secret private SALES/DISCOUNTS for my online stores. So come for the conversation and stay for the ride.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi there! I followed you here from the Etsy Forum about the new blogs. From your first post, it looks like it's going to be a great little place to visit! I have a 3 year old son also (almost 4 though) and he too is perfect! What a coincidence! ;)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy blogging,
-Melissa

Beautiful Designs by Tian said...

Thanks Melissa. I have lots of stories to write about my family and my creations. Please share any tips you might have (as your son is a little older) on things to look forward to. Come back soon. I hope you will enjoy.
Tian

SgtMajor said...

you create many beautifull things..
that i cant created...

goodluck for more creativity!

elliott said...

Hi, it's Jamie from the sketchblog :)

Your crochet wristlets are so cute! I will have to check back in later to see more designs. I might be interested :)

http://www.supplanter.blogspot.com/

Beautiful Designs by Tian said...

Thanks Jaime. Glad you like. Next week I will be posting more with different colors and styles. Also, if you like bigger messenger style bags for lugging your sketch books, etc around, I will have those too. So I hope you stop by again. ~Tian