Monday, May 14, 2007

Open House/Jewelry Party

So, I just had my first Jewelry party of the year and it was a hit. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law held the party for me. It was good for a family member to start off the season as there were a lot of new elements I was experimenting with. I am so glad my family did this for me. They are super cool and supportive people. I hope that we can do another party at Christmas time. Even thought the party was going to be mostly family, I was super stressing; because it was family. I wanted everything to be perfect. No job is worth doing unless it's done well and that is the attitude I take into all task. Sure it makes a lot more stressful, but that attitude makes victory all the more sweet.

I am so glad this one is over though because I learned a lot and now know exactly how I want the show to run. I try to take some lesson from every experience and build on it - whether the experience was good or bad.

This does it for today's wisdom. I am hoping to start posting new pictures of my work for all to see.

1 comment:

Fashion Designer said...

Fashion Designer - Handbag, Jewelry, Belts, and Bracelets

Hey, check this site olalaonline.com. I got handbags here and they were so cheap and really great looking too.
They said I could return them after 180 days too, for whatever reason.
The best part is the free gifts. I love freebies and this one had so many earrings that I could earn for free.

http://www.olalaonline.com