Monday, July 16, 2007

Another New Design... Pastel Swarovski Crystal

Normally, I am not much for pastel, girly colors. But when I completed this set, I was quite satisfied because everything I make is based on nthings that I want to wear. So this designs, even though started as an experiment, it's beautiful and wearable - anytime. This set uses 6mm and 4mm pastel crystals. All metal components are sterling silver.

This set is perfect for mothers. Switch out these colors for your child(ren)'s and/or husband's birthstone. Have a piece of your family with you all the time.
Not a mother, just choose your favorite colors. Great from proms and weddings.


If you are interested in this set, get 20% OFF retail price ($42) when you reference previewing this item on this blog. I hope you all like it!

For more detail or if you have any questions, leave a comment or email me.

6 comments:

Dra. Laura Alho said...

Nice work :)

Dra. Laura Alho said...

Thank you for the visit. May i add you in my links?

Beautiful Designs by Tian said...

Please do. I am honored. Thank You.

May I add you as well?

Dra. Laura Alho said...

You are in my links already :)
Yes you can add me too. It will be a honor :)

And keep your good working. You do amazing things! Kisses *

MiaBiju said...

Lovely work :) I have been in your blog because i saw the link in Cakau's blog! Hug!

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

how delicate and sweet! ;-)
loved it